1500 North Ritter Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Contact: Wendy Johnson, Volunteer Supervisor
Ongoing volunteer opportunities
- Greeting reception areas—Welcome, give information, and escort incoming patients, families and visitors.
- Clerical—Assist with making packets, mailings and filing.
- Weekly Boutique
- Crochet mats for the homeless
- Monthly sewing groups onsite
- Angel on the Unit—Assist patients, families and clinical staff on the units.
- Emergency Angel—Assist patients, families and clinical staff in the Emergency Department.
- Center for Joint Health—Assist patients, families and clinical staff with group activities.
- Cancer Center—Assist patients, families and clinical staff by visiting and helping with non-clinical needs.
An expanded list of volunteer positions will be provided during your interview. Learn more about Community Hospital East.