As a patient-centered pharmacy that places a special focus on quality of life, Wellspring Pharmacy's consulting services and special programs have been designed and selected to offer convenience and affordability in a safe and professional environment.
Unlike many large volume chain drug stores, our pharmacists are available and happy to take the time to answer questions regarding your medication, health or disease state. Specialized staff members are available to help you find information and resources that will assist in helping you make good health care decisions. Our philosophy is “better, more focused information can lead to better health.”
Additionally, Wellspring’s health care professionals provide a full range of educational information and services including:
- Health-risk assessments for early detection and prevention of chronic diseases
- Patient care programs covering a wide variety of diseases
- Wellness screenings
- Dietary supplement consultations
- Complementary alternative medicine (homeopathic and herbal remedies)
- Pregnancy and childbirth services (free prenatal vitamin program)
Learn more about our special in-store programs >>
Special, personal touches
Wellspring Pharmacy will meet each customer’s individual needs with a variety of services. Whether you are a busy parent and need your pharmacy visits to be fast, or you are on multiple medications and want a health care professional you can turn to with questions, at Wellspring you have a pharmacy unlike anything you have experienced. Our pharmacies help simplify your life.
For example, customers waiting for prescriptions have the option to experience free mini-spa services, including a sophisticated massage chair, herbal back, neck and shoulder heating pads, and soft music to relax to.
Our ultimate service goal is to partner with our customers in providing support, education and confidence in managing your health together.
Please talk to any Wellspring team member for more details.
- You can participate in the Wellspring Rewards program and earn points for discounts on non-prescription purchases.
- As an employee or dependent utilizing the Community Health Network medical insurance plan, we provide you with prescription medication at lower prices and better co-pays.
- At no extra cost, we can special order merchandise to meet your medical needs if you do not find it in our stores. Most items are available on the following business day.
- Wellspring is more than a pharmacy that dispenses medications; you can come into our store to shop for interesting and hard-to-find products that are not offered at other pharmacies.
- We can provide you with complementary products and services needed to supplement your traditional pharmaceutical needs, along with guidance to make sure your traditional and complementary therapies work the best for you.
- You can receive your prescriptions and over-the-counter purchases for no extra charge in a timely fashion through FREE mail delivery.
- You can conveniently pick up your prescriptions without having to pull out your credit card because through our Quick Pay program, Wellspring is able to keep your preferred payment method on file – and we can process your transaction before you arrive.
- If you are a Community Health Network employee, you can with confidence and in a timely fashion receive your prescriptions at certain off-site work locations at no extra charge and with little effort on your part.
- Have a massage while you wait for your order in our state-of-the-art massage chair.
- Our patient care pharmacist is available daily to answer your questions.
- We help you manage your disease state by providing you with education and the tools you need to improve your wellness.
- Our knowledgeable and experienced staff will advise you on how to get the most out of complementary products in a safe and effective way.
- Our attention to detail and operational investments provide you with the highest accuracy when filling your prescriptions.
- Call our stores to request a refill through our automated system or talk to a member of our staff during business hours for more personal attention. You may also refill a prescription online.
Call any Wellspring Pharmacy to learn about special patient programs. Our locations >>