Cystic fibrosis is a complicated illness that requires clinical care by a physician or other healthcare professional. Listed in the directory below you will find additional information about cystic fibrosis, for which we have provided a brief overview. Multidisciplinary teams organized into CF centers are recommended for care of CF and have been shown to result in less illness and longer lives for CF patients.
If you cannot find the information for which you are interested, please visit the Respiratory Disorders Online Resources page in the Web site for an Internet/World Wide Web address that may contain additional information on that topic.
News for Healthier Living
- Sharp Rise in ICU Admissions From U.S. Emergency Rooms
- Common Glaucoma Drug May Cause Droopy Eyelids, Study Finds
- High Cadmium Levels May Raise Risk for Dying From Liver Disease: Study
- Low-Income, Minority Parents More Open to HPV Vaccine for Girls, Study Says
- Health Tip: Pack the Right Equipment for Running Trails