Community Physician Network Ob/Gyn Care (formerly Clearvista Women's Care) provides quality, comprehensive obstetric and gynecological services to patients in the Indianapolis area. We are located in northeast Indianapolis on the Community Hospital North campus.
Contact us to set up an appointment >>
Our providers include board-certified ob/gyn physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and OB educators with specialized training. Meet our providers >>
High-quality care and options
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of gynecological and obstetrical care available. We provide the following services:
- A comprehensive obstetrics program with specially-trained nurses and educators
- In-office solutions for heavy bleeding that are alternatives to hysterectomy
- Pregnancy prevention/permanent birth control options
- OB education, such as childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Physician availability 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Learn more about what we offer >>
New patient experience
We strive for an exceptional patient experience. As part of our New Patient Program, we staff a full-time patient care coordinator dedicated to assisting new patients. Learn more about what to expect as a new patient >>
These forms are to be filled out once a year or as needed. Please contact us if you have questions about these forms.