School of Radiologic Technology
Our mission is to develop entry level radiographers in the field of medical imaging.
The School of Radiologic Technology supports its mission through the following goals:
- Students will effectively communicate.
- Students will develop professional and ethical behaviors.
- Students will competently function in the clinical setting.
- Students will exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The program will monitor its overall effectiveness.
Learn more about goals and outcomes >>