For professional, coordinated, on-the-spot health management, have our experienced occupational health professionals step inside your worksite.
Community’s on-site health management program is the practical, cost-effective way to have medical services at your site, but not on your payroll. Ours is not a one-size-fits-all program. We will help assess your needs and will work with you to customize a program for your company. Options range from a nurse on the job a few hours each week, to physician services, to several staff members on-site around the clock.
The services that can be performed by your on-site staff include:
- Physician, nursing and rehab services
- Return-to-work activities
- Workplace assessment and regulatory compliance assistance (OSHA)
- Health screenings
- Health and safety education
- First aid and CPR programs
- Evaluation of on-site health and safety teams and programs
- Medical claims audits
- Early intervention programs
Community's on-site health management professionals come with more than health care credentials. They come with special training for administering care in the workplace, knowledge of governmental rules and regulations and the full resources of Community Health Network.