Call 317-621-4304 for more information or to register your group.
Living Well just completed its initial series of classes and feedback was overwhelmingly positive. The program is a holistic body-mind-spirit program that emphasizes improving your quality of life. Classes are taught by a multidisciplinary team of health professionals dedicated to holistic healing. Included in the program are educational and experiential components designed to offer you information about nutrition, eating competence, emotional intelligence, mindfulness, guilt-free eating, attitudes and getting enjoyable activity into your life.
This program combines the best of several Journey to Health programs in a 4-week series meeting from 60-90 minutes per session. Living Well can be offered at your location, with a minimum participation of eight people. So talk to your co-workers and get on your journey to health!
Location and Time
- Watch for dates of future programs
Goals for the program
- Normalized eating
- Weight stabilization
- Improved quality of diet and food preparation skills
- Increase in regular, sustainable, enjoyable physical activity
- Adoption of stress management activities
- Fitness parameters improved
- Biomeasure improvement: glucose, LDL, blood pressure, HDL
- Improvement in quality of life
The Journey to Health staff realize that nine weeks may be just a beginning for some of you. If, at the end of the program, you wish to continue working with the Journey to Health team you may continue with an individualized program with ongoing support and guidance.