Community Hospital South
1402 E. County Line Road South
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Contact: Katy Stallings
Ongoing volunteer opportunities
- Angels on the Units—Provide assistance to patients and their families, clinical staff and physicians on nursing units
- Emergency Department—Provide assistance in reception duties, transportation and giving directions to patients, and act as a patient liaison
- Cardiac Center—Provide assistance in reception duties, provide directions to patients, assist with check-in and transportation, and act as a liaison
- Clerical—Many areas of Community South are in need of volunteers to assist them on a regular basis with office work, such as filing, copying, posting and typing
- Crafts—Community Hospital South has several ongoing needs for small or large groups of volunteers to gather and make special welcoming surprises for our patients. Come as a group, or join our team and meet your group here!
An expanded list of volunteer positions will be provided during your interview.