Medical-surgical multispecialty internship
Medical-surgical nursing exposes you to the many complex conditions of medical-surgical patients. You will be on the front lines every day caring for patients of varying ages, cultures and backgrounds in a variety of settings. We offer an individualized and personally-guided program that will provide you with a multidisciplinary approach to learning.
- RN with a degree from an accredited school of nursing, ready to sit for state board exams, or an experienced RN with no background in med-surg nursing
- Lectures on cardiac, respiratory, GI/metabolic, ortho/neuro, pharmacology, and skill acquisition as well as other lectures specific to clinical specialties such as oncology and physical rehabilitation
- Flexible work hours within unit guidelines
- Integrated learning and patient experiences
- Opportunities to work with trained preceptors
*Due to the intensity and complexity of the program, participants need to allow two years to fully develop their skills.
For more information please e-mail a manager or apply for this position >>