Picture This interactive business theatre
Lights ... camera ... action! Picture This interactive business theatre uses live, professional actors to provide education on a variety of life and work topics. Picture This engages the audience in ways beyond traditional lecture-style presentations.
Imagine you are a corporation dealing with company-wide changes that affect all employees, or you have a group of older employees who resent the younger, more technology-oriented employees. How do you effect change and raise awareness for these employees in a safe, engaging environment and respect the diverse population?
Picture This presents issue-oriented shows to audiences throughout the Midwest. Both adult and youth audiences benefit, and the training is interactive, exciting and engaging.
Picture This actors play a scene that escalates to a point of conflict. A facilitator encourages the audience to explore and evaluate what they see in a scene. The audience challenges, questions, and talks directly with the actors to try out and learn new skills and ideas. Actors can interact with employees through individual role plays as well.
Scenes and topics can be customized to meet your organization’s unique goals, needs and culture. Popular topics include:
- Hostile Workplace Environment or Sexual Harassment (1 hour, 3 scenes) - Participants will have a better understanding of corporate policy related to harassment issues and will be able to identify and understand these issues in their workplace.
- Diversity (1 hour, 3 scenes) - Participants will gain a deeper understanding of not only ethnicity and gender, but also personality, education, technology and work style. Through discussion, we raise awareness about acceptance and respect. Special program for women’s issues.
- Managing Change (1 hour, 3 scenes) - This show will enhance participants’ ability to effectively manage change at work and home.
- Communication Skills (1 hour, 3 scenes) - Participants will learn to be aware of the 12 blocks to listening, including mind reading, judging, advising and being right, as well as several other communication tools.
- Constructive Feedback in the Workplace (4 hours) - Participants will acquire communication skills to effectively give and receive feedback.
- Role Play (variable time) - Participants exchange roles with the actors to practice new communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills in a direct, hands-on learning environment.
- Other Topics - Other topics include youth-related subjects, nutrition and obesity. Topics can be customized to your worksite, school or organization.